Pages



Friday, August 26, 2011

Where is the Zodiac when we need him?

XXVI / VIII / MMXI


Here it is: the first installment of  'Where is the Zodiac when we need him?' As usual, the list is in no particular order and I enthusiastically encourage you to send me your own recommendations. 




  1. Ex's. I don't think this one needs any explanation. C'mon, there's a reason they're 'ex'.
  2. 97% of the world's hypochristians. Again, clarification not required.
  3. The entire Walton family.
  4. Animal abusers (although I'd hope the Zodiac would let me do this one)
  5. Lawmakers who dream up different laws and regulation for different social classes and ethnic origins.
                               

Til next time, stay out of the cross-hairs.
TRS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your thoughts