Pages



Thursday, December 22, 2011

Last thoughts cont'd

From the same crumpled paper the last entry came from, but on the other side. Where I didn't notice it before. Till now.

It's Saturday, the Day After Midnight Madness (the only real 'madness' being open till midnight), and images of last nights horrors flash-frame into my minds eye. Its 12:30 in the afternoon, and ZombieLand still looks like Ground Zero of the apocalyptic 'Final Confrontation' that all Italian Zombie films are based on and take place after. Bed & Bath is a shambles - duvets, sheets, towels all torn from their packages by ill-mannered, greedy bargain hunters. The xmas department - all but unrecognizable, bits of artificial tree strewn everywhere, like the limbs blown off the victims of a money-grubbing, red-suited corporate figurehead terrorist. There are other sights as well, sights too unspeakably terrifying to even consider right now. I hear a faint hissing from the P.A. and realize that Customer Service is now a 'No-Go' zone. These thoughts are more than I can bear, and my final impression is that of the floor, rapidly racing up to smash me right in the face as I black out...
 (To be continued?)

As always, be safe,
TRS   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your thoughts