Pages



Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Once again, in case you missed the point.

It may seem as though I'm repeating myself here,but I assure you I'm not. Ok, maybe a little.Maybe I'm not repeating myself in a sort of 'not repeating myself' kind of way. I have recently been personally introduced to the extremely shitty experience of having my family turn on me, while 3 non-blood very good friends have saved my life. Both sides know who you are, so you all know who can go fuck themselves and who has my love and respect until time develops something terminal and snuffs it!
As always, be safe,
TRS

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear it. I imagine the family members of whom you speak were never reliable in the first place to lend a helping hand let alone do anything constructive in their own lives. Being too "sick" to work is called too lazy and addicted to prescription medication any place else. Unless you have AIDS don't pickle yourself with various medications to get through your "hard" day.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know your thoughts