Pages



Thursday, February 2, 2012

Shot #1 of 2

OK, I'm not sure if I've gone off on the following 2 somewhere before, but, if I'm going to be honest (and I am) I'm very frustrated at this point, and I just have to swing at SOMETHING!!! so buckle up-some people might find the ride a tad rough.  
1) "Are we having fun yet?". People, please. If you need to ask that question, if you honestly don't know if you're having fun or not, then you are a certifyable idiot, and completely  undeserving of any fun you may have had, had you been able to actually tell you were having it, which  you were obviously too stupid to  do. I have heard completly retarded, beyond all hope, institutionalized sub-moronic apes say "whee! This is fun! I'm having fun!". See my point? If THEY can do it...  Maybe it's time for a reassesment to determine who, in actual fact, would derive the most benefit from an institutional experience. 

NEXT TIME:
Part 2) "You don't have to be crazy to work here..."

Adios for now, and as always, be safe!
TRS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your thoughts