Pages



Tuesday, May 8, 2012

13 Years with the Man I love..

Words can never express how much I love and adore Rob..and I can only hope you have found someone in your lifetime that means as much to you as he does to me. He is intelligent, quick witted, funny, talented, sweet, thoughtful, perverted, cuddly, loyal, protective, strong, and the most beautiful looking man I have ever seen. I love his parents, his upbringing, his musical talents, his cool employment background which includes burning dead people, a stand-up comic, musician, published author, tour guide, his educational feats, and I love his heart, his stories, and his outstanding talents in the bedroom. I ADORE this man, and I will love him forever...

2 comments:

  1. Gee,Rob, didn't realise you were gay! Not that it should matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. teehee! This was written by me, his longterm girlfriend! You will notice it was posted by Hellgirl, NOT the usual author: the Robscenity. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let us know your thoughts