Pages



Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blast from the past

Yeah, yeah, I know its been a while since there's been any action here - I'm working on it. Promise. Until then, here's a time machine to 1982!

Shock Therapy ‘82
NiK NormaL © 1982 All Rights Reserved 
Performed by NeoMorte

Once I was domestic, the house and the wife,
Whole situation seemed plastic, it twisted my life.
The only solution, short of total despair,
Was to short-circuit my brains out, til I couldn’t care, so…

I went to Shock (shock) Therapy.
It makes me how they like me to be.
Don’t let up on my Shock (shock) Therapy.

I used to have feathers, now I’ve got spikes,
I dress in black leathers, and studs and the likes.
Traded in all my platforms for old combat boots,
I’d rather listen to chain-saws than cellos or flutes.

Slam me up with Shock (shock) Therapy.
Feed my sense of false security.
Don’t take away my Shock (shock) Therapy.

I used to stay home, now I stay in the bars.
Had a comfortable bed, but now I’m sleeping in cars.
And though I’m more out of tune now, than I ever was,
Seems I’m happier this way and I think it’s because ...

I went to  Shock (shock) Therapy.
Just point me to where I’m supposed to be.
Send me back to Shock (shock) Therapy.

Old friends all snub me, they say that I’ve changed.
My Dad doesn’t like me, Mum thinks I’m deranged.
They want explanations, but it all seems so lame,
Cuz since electricity, nothing’s the same!!!

I love my Shock (shock) Therapy.
Now all your tired shit can’t bother me!
I wanna live in Shock (shock) Therapy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your thoughts