Pages



Monday, February 11, 2013

Well, I'll tell ya why!

Fuck me and my damn procrastination. It's been a near eternity since I've posted anything, and there are (I think) more than a couple of good reasons that will explain this serious lapse in responsibility  (as well as get me off the hook). 
One, I'm going to be a complete and total tit and run the 'I've been really busy' excuse until it drops from sheer exhaustion. 
Two, most of the topics I find to fume about just end up getting me so fucking angry that I end up pacing back and forth, hither and yon, to and fro, and ranting at a pace impossible to translate to the written page.
Case in point: The Marvelous Mr. Harper. First, insinuating that it's about time for Canada's First Nations People to assimilate. What the FUCK?
"Hi. We're just going to give genocide a try, and if that doesn't work, we'll give taking your land a shot. There's the residential schools to use as a backup plan, and if none of those work, we'll simply imply that it's been a while, now, so why don't you just assimilate, huh?" All that's missing is a hearty "Camaaaaaaan".
Then, just in case his 'totally irresponsible fuck' image was starting to falter, we learn that, even though there are an estimated 150,000 - 300,000 homeless (and that was in '05) in Canada, along with the unemployed and countless underemployed, the fuck saw fit to spend $1,061,448 shipping his limo to India.
I blistered on for DAYS about those two topics alone, so I hope you can see why I've been remiss in my duties. Even mentioning them right now has me in line for a wicked rage-dump, so instead of getting mad, I'm just going to dribble off and vent in my favorite way - thrashing away for hours on my favorite axes (recently acquired a Washburn 'Anarchy V').
 And so, as always,
Be safe.

TRS

Ps: Going to see Marilyn Manson tonight with an old pal, I'll let you know how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your thoughts